Sunday, November 06, 2005

Plastic, Plant and Puke

Over the weekend we came home to find that Twister had chewed on his favorite plant. How do we know? Because it always makes him puke and some of the leaves on the plant look like it's been through the shredder.

This morning Twister decided to give us an early wake up call by puking in our bedroom. In it were pieces of white plastic. We started thinking of what it could belong to as we didn't see any evidence of plastic being chewed on in the living room.

It then dawned on my what it may have been. I ran downstairs and sure enough my thought was correct. I had received a free spaghetti measurer in the mail and I had set it on the end table next to my chair in the family room. It came with a magnet and also recipe cards which I had placed on top of and under this plastic flat measurer temporarily.

That stinker had somehow smoothly pulled out the plastic device without disturbing the other items which surely would have fallen on the ground. So there was no evidence left behind of his theft and he ate the whole thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home