Thursday, October 27, 2005

Reese's Cup Wrappers, et al

Today I came home to find this:




Last night I had stopped on the way home from work to pick up some necessities at Eckerd's drugstore and had bought a Reese's peanut butter cup for myself. I ate it on the way home and then proceeded to clean up some of the tissues and wrappers that had collected in the car and stuffed them in the Reese's wrapper. When I got in the house I put the wrapper in the garbage can in the family room which we had to put there since we have been constantly wiping Elizabeth's nose and the drool off her chin. (We should take stock in Kleenex!)

So what you see above among their toys is the wrapper and some of the contents that were stuffed inside. They garbage picked that and also a pop tart wrapper that I had thrown in there. I know Twister was a little miffed that I didn't share any with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home